Please note about submitting violations:
The HOA does not enforce criminal or street parking violations.
- Manatee County Sheriff non-emergency number: To report a crime or incident: Call 941-747-3011
- Manatee County regulates our streets and some parking issues. Please report those code violations here
- Manatee County Animal Services - report owners who fail to pick up after their animals and roaming and/or vicious dogs on (941) 742-5933.
- You may report a violation anonymously, or include contact information if you like.
- If you include contact information it will not be shared with the violator, and only used if the board needs more information about the violation, or if you would like a follow up.
- A photograph must be included in jpg, gif, or png format. Please make sure it's clear and large enough for the homeowner to see what the violation is.
- Please include as much detail as possible, about which rule has been violated.
- The information will be submitted to the property management company for recording and processing of the violation (letters to the homeowner, etc. )
- These forms will be held for record keeping, so the Board members can follow up with the property management company to insure the violation letters go out, and violations are followed up on.